(Net)working on Innovation in Mental Healthread more
1. Providing information and knowledge
2. Providing opportunities for meeting, learning and exchange
3. Supporting the development of new initiatives by providing advice and training
4. Encouraging research and knowledge development
5. Encouraging partnerships between organisations in different countries
CARe Europe is an International network which serves professionals, service users and organizations to promote the transition from institutional to community-based and recovery-based care.
The main office of CARe Europe is located in Tallinn. At the moment CARe Europe has members in 18 different countries.